Terms & Conditions
We understand that the following rules apply while registering for and attending the Engaged Encounter Weekend:
1. Each of us will have a roommate of the same sex during the weekend. (While EE recognizes that couples may already be living together, you will not be permitted to share a room with your fiancee on the weekend.)
2. Our payment includes the cost of the weekend. If we cancel two or more weeks ahead of time, EE will refund the cost of the weekend. If we want to change to a later weekend, we will let EE know two weeks or more in advance to transfer at no charge. If we cancel within two weeks of our weekend, NO REFUND will be given. Contact the Reservation Couple @ 845-298-4772 for these requests.
3. We will be present for all weekend sessions. Check In is at 7:15 on Friday evening to allow you time to locate your room, settle in and prepare for the first session which will begin promptly at 8 PM on Friday night. Check in is at 7:15 P.M. The weekend concludes by 3:30 PM on Sunday.
4. We will refrain from the use of alcohol and illegal drugs during the weekend.
5. We will each sleep in the room to which we are assigned.
6. We will not leave the weekend for any reason, unless an emergency arises. If we need to leave, we will speak to one of the presenting couples before leaving.
7. No pets are allowed at the retreat center.
We agree that by registering and submitting payment that we release Catholic Engaged Encounter of the Lower Hudson Valley, along with it's agents, associates, volunteers and employees, from any and all liability associated in any way with our attendance at the weekend program.